The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I. Information Collection And Use
1. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”), email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
3. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
4. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
1. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
2. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
2.1. To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2.2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
2.3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
2.4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
2.5. To quickly process your transactions.
2.6. To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
2.7. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
3. We keep your data (in most cases only email) in our CRM system with the above purposes. You can Unsubscribe at any time from receiving further messages from us.
2. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not want to allow the cookies, you still can use our website – just turn them off from your browser settings. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
IV. Third-party disclosure
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
2. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3. Please note that if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you information on behalf of our partners which is relevant to what you do. You can unsubscribe at any time.
6. In addition, we may use third party services such as:
6.1. Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze how you interact with the Site.
6.3. The following plug-ins:
a) “Insert Headers and Footers” By WPBeginner.
b) “MailChimp for WordPress” By ibericode.
c) “Cookie Notice” By dFactory.
d) “Yoast” SEO.
e) “Contact Form 7” By Takayuki Miyoshi.
f) “Disable Comments” By Samir Shah.
g) “User Profile Picture” By Ronald Huereca.
h) “Force HTTPS (SSL Redirect & Fix Insecure Content)” By LittleBizzy.
i) “Loco Translate” By Tim Whitlock.
6.4. Facebook Pixel.
6.5. Google Remarketing Tag.
V. Development Events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another organization (company), whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that organization would receive all information gathered by Us on the Site. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership.
- We do not guarantee the continuous functioning of the Site.
- We reserve the right to interrupt the access to certain material or the entire website for an unlimited period of time, planned or accidental. We are not liable for any occurred as a result of the suspension harm to the User.
- We reserve the right to redirect the User to other websites that are controlled by us. In this case, the User has to accept the terms and conditions of those websites.
- We reserve the right to redirect the User to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. We have no control over the content of these websites and therefore have no responsibility for any of the information contained in these websites.
- The information found on the Site shall not in any way be interpreted as any type of advice or consultation. All User actions related to the protection of his rights and legitimate interests have to be done after due consultation with a specialist in the needed area.
- The information provided on the Site can be general and abstract. Its proper application in practice depends on the right, including legal facts of the particular situation that can not be described on the Site. This is the reason that we have no responsibility of how the User apply the information in a different, more complex situation or a situation with specifics, resulting in any kind of damage over the User.
VII. About Us
Digitaledu.foundation (the “Site”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. The Site is property of “Digital Education Foundation” – non-profit organization, registered in Bulgaria under ID: 205612238.